Tuesday, March 23, 2010

We're getting there....

So here are the pics of the progress in the babies room. We are about 80% done. I still need to get baby detergent to wash his bedding and clothes and we need to get some letters to put up above the changing table but other than that we are pretty much done. Now I know everything is Green, Brown, and White except the rocker but I am trying to figure out if it really bugs me that much or if I should put some time into it and re upholster (sp?) it...really i would probably ask someone to do it for me. Hope you enjoy the pics....we are down to 7 weeks and 3 days until Baby Q. comes!!!

P.S. Spencer has been such a trooper dealing with me and my mood swing especially while doing the babies room!



3 comments:

Heidi said...

that room is really coming along! Love it! Cant wait till baby Q comes!

Steve and Kirsten said...

Love it! You guys have done a great job. I can't wait to see our little baby Q's arrival.

TylerandJuliaBriggs said...

So cute! Love all the things you've hung on the walls.