So Feb. 12 was my brother Matt's birthday. I am so sad I am never able to celebrate it with him but I am sure Heidi made sure he had a great day. Matt is the best brother I could've ever asked for. He is always there to talk to when I need him. Matt and I are very different so when I need to see a situation in a different way I always call matt. We have always looked at things differently but I love that. Matt and I were able to go to college together for 2 years and lived next door to eachother for those years. I loved it! We always had fun together and I was never alone. Matt was always there when I was home sick or needed advice. Matt is now a wonderful husband and daddy and he is someone I look up to. I hope he knows how much I love and miss him!
PS i know the pic is old but it was a good one!
1 comments:
oh that is an old one. J was so little! Now D is that big! Crazy!
He is quite the guy to celebrate!
Post a Comment