My sister christina (tina, boo boo lite, tina bear, christina joy....the names go on and on) had her birthday last month. I can NOT believe she is 22 I still think of her as a little girl. Tina has always celebrated her birthday the whole month long and still does. My sister is the best sister I could ever ask for and I am so lucky to have her in my life. I can't imagine growing up with out a little sister (even though it seems like she is the older one). We haven't always been the best of friends (i think the 5 year difference made it hard) but in the last couple years we have really become close and I have been lucky to have her live close to me here in Utah! Tina has always been there for me whether is was covering for my lies when I was young and dumb, or coming with me places to make sure I didn't do anything stupid, or making me dinner, or just stopping by to say hi she has always been there. My sister is the most kind person I know and has the most patience I have ever seen in a person. Tina has always been a good example to me and my family and I know she will continue to do so. We tease her that she is the only "single" left but I know whoever she end up with for eternity will be the luckiest man in the world. Happy (late) Birthday Tina!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Tina
Posted by Lisa Q. at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tina! she will make one man very happy!
Post a Comment