Thursday, March 4, 2010

February

Well not much happened in Feb. There was Valentines day. Spencer and I didn't really do anything special. I am not a big fan of V-day to be honest. We just went out to dinner and hung out at home. Things are coming along with my pregnancy. Everyone keeps asking how I am feeling and the best way to describe it is just "fat". I have never really been skinny but I have NEVER been this big and it is rough!! I can't bend over or sleep well I sound like I ran a mile after just going up one flight of stairs. Anyway enough complaining. I love being pregnant in many other ways though. I love feeling him move and always having him with me. It is just weird to think he is alive in their just waiting to come out! Spencer and I have been in either primary or nursery for the past 3 years so this month we had our Primary Activity as well. Spencer was asked to dress up as Nephi and talk about having faith and how he built a boat. The kids seemed to really like it and I think Spencer enjoyed it too! The rest of Feb was pretty uneventful. My mom was able to come out the last week of Feb. and I were able to get a crib and changing table for the babies room! I will post pics once we set it up. It was great being able to have my mom here and hang out with her. My mom is amazing and has always been a wonderful example to me of a wonderful mom and wife. I can't wait to see her and my dad in a couple weeks.

Spencer didn't get me this on Valentines day but he did get it for me for no reason. One day I just showed up to work and there is was.....It was Yummy!
Never posted this so thought I would now.
Spencer as Nephi
Me and my beautiful mom

1 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

It's hard to watch our bodies change as our babies get get bigger : ). I guess the nice thing is that after pregnancy most of everything returns to normal : ).

Love the picture of Spencer...sounds like a fun primary activity.