On April 23 we were able to go see the Jazz vs. Lakers game here in Utah. Spencer and I try to go to one playoff game each year but I swore I wasn't going to go this year b/c the Jazz haven't been playing well and I HATE HATE the Lakers (really just Kobe). But the day of the game I caved in and got some tickets. Well I must say I got us some GREAT tickets. We were in the fourth row across from the Jazz bench. The crowd was great and the arena was super loud and everyone was so into every second of the game. I was yelling at stupid Kobe the whole time!! But I must say it is cool to say you were four rows away from him but cooler to be four rows away from Jerry Sloan, Deron Williams, Boozer and the rest of the Jazz. Seriously they are soo tall! Spencer and I had a blast and it ended up being the only game of the series the Jazz would win! I hope Spencer and I are able to keep this tradition b/c we have so much fun everytime we go.
Monday, May 4, 2009
The last 2 weeks of April Part 2
Posted by Lisa Q. at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! we have yet to go to a professional basketball game. Maybe next year, since we still havent seen what Matt's raise is yet.
I'm SOOOOO jealous! You're right, you did have good seats. Glad you had fun!
You guys had awesome seats. It's fun to go just to watch all the people around you too.
Post a Comment