In April some of my family came into town. I love when people come to see us especially my parents and siblings and their families. My dad got tickets for the sunday morning session of conference so he came to see my and Tina in Utah. Matt, Heidi, Jackson, and baby to be came as well. It was sooo much fun to have most of my family here (we missed Mom and Danny A LOT!) and we had a blast. Heidi and I got to go do some shopping alone and take a nice trip to Cafe Rio. I always have a blast with Heid, I really marrying her was the best decision my brother ever made!! She fits in our family so well and is the best mommy to Jackson. Later that day we had a little b-day party for Jay at Chuck-E-Chesse and it was soo much fun to see him there. I thought he would be scared of Chucky but nope he loved him and danced along as he sang. Sadly Jackson was scared of just about everything else. We got TONS of tokens and he really didn't want to get on anything it was ok but all the "big kids" (us) used all the tokens on skee ball and the basketball game. The rest of the day Jackson would say "Mouse Scary" he is too funny. One of my favorite things was watching my dad and Jackson together. Jackson brings him so much joy and it so nice to see. I am seriously so lucky to have such a close family!! On The weekend went by too fast!! Sadly the only pictures I have are from my cell phone and I don't have any of Matt and Heidi or Tina from during this time...Sorry!!
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
we LOVED coming and seeing you all too! It has been so much fun to be a part of the SHirley Family! It feels so nice to be able to get along with the in-laws!
Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment