I had the privilege of babysitting my nieces a few weeks ago. My nieces are 4, 2, and 9 months and each have their own personalities (as you can see in the photo). I had them from about 8:30 in the morning till 4ish and was ready for a nap at 10! It is so funny going from no kids to 3. Sienna was great and all she wanted to do was watch movies. I know it probably isn't the best way to spend your day, but hey what are Aunts for! So we watched the new Tinkerbell movie, Dora the explorer, curious george, and one other I can't remember. Alyssa is not so into movies so we played a lot and she helped me with lunch and other things around the house. FYI do not leave a 2 year old alone with a bowl of mac and cheese I learned the hard way. Kenzie just was happy being in the same room as people and is a really fun baby! I give a lot of props to their mom and all moms out there b/c I was soo tired by the end of the day and ran out of ways to keep them busy. I have soo much to learn before I have my own kids. All in all it was a fun day with the Garcia girls!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad you were able to watch the girls. THey really did have a lot of fun. Sienna asks if she can go to your place again. Three kids all at once is definately a shock! I'm glad they behaved : ).
Post a Comment