So I have never been a big fan of Halloween but Spencer is. I haven't dressed up since 5th grade and we have turned our lights off and ignored the knock at the door the last 2 Halloweens. This year we decided we would go out, get candy, and acknowledge the kids at the door. So I went out and bought candy and even got Marty a costume! I had Spencer put up spider webs which I thought looked good last night but after the wind got to it the webs looked even better this morning and when trick-or-treaters came tonight. Spencer got a mask from his parents house and scared the kids as he handed out the candy. It was funny to hear the kids say trick-or-treat and then hear ahhh or what is that. Marty escaped a couple times and the neighbors were nice enough to help us catch him. Hope you enjoy the pics.....
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween!!!
Posted by Lisa Q. at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love it... you guys did more than we did this year. we went to BJ's for dinner, and got home in time to pass out candy to about 5 door bells.
Wow...I'm very impressed with your Halloween Spirit. Halloween is the BEST! Glad you two had a good time!
The house looks nice! How come marty's boyfriend didn't dress up?
Post a Comment