Monday, December 28, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

I had my 20 week ultrasound and it was confirmed that we are having a boy. I have always thought it was a boy since about 10 weeks. i don't know why but just always felt that it was a boy and there was no other option. I had my 20 week doc appointment today as well. The doc said everything was normal on my ultrasound and on my genetic testing!!! We heard the heart beat for a second...the doctor had a hard time getting out little boy to stay in one place long enough for us to hear it so it was quick. I was not looking forward to the weigh in with the holidays and all the good food I ate but...I had NO weight gain in 4 weeks!!! I am soo happy. The doctor was happy too since i gained 6 pounds between my last two appointments. So I have only gained about 8 pounds my doctor said. Well that is about all that is new. We have been super busy with Christmas and having my family and spencer's family here but we are having so much fun with all of them.

3 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

Yeah...finally a Quistberg grandchild!

Heidi said...

YAY! You really are keeping up on this so well! Proud of you Lisa!
Cant wait to see this little boy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....little boys are the greatest! You will never be bored =)