Saturday, December 12, 2009

Halloween in CO

Spence and I take any chance we can get to visits Matt and Heidi in CO so when southwest had a deal for a round trip under $80 each we decided to go out for Halloween. We had a ton of fun other than this was right when my all day sickness started to get pretty bad so I was a bit of a party pooper. Spence had a blast playing with J in the snow and I loved getting to know DD (Daphne) more. Spence and I always have fun staying up late playing games with Matt and Heidi too.


The fort Matt, Spencer, and J built

Spencer Jackson and Frosty....J kept eating the snow and calling it icecream.


Me and DD staying warm (I don't know how to flip these pics)


J getting his snow gear on...I love all his expressions


DD hanging out


J excited to go out

Spencer and the mushroom!

The gnome

Heidi and J











The aftermath

2 comments:

Steve and Kirsten said...

How fun. Spencer...love the fort.

Heidi said...

we really had some good times! THanks again for coming!