Since my parents have moved to Georgia it is hard to get my parents and all my siblings together. It was so nice to all be together and together for 10 days. When ever we are together it reminds me of when I was younger and we were all still at home. I remember seeing families that had married kids that would come home for the Holidays and thinking I will never be that old...well now I am. I feel like time has just flown by and I wish I would have cherished the time when I was younger and we were all home more. Anyway now we are all grown up and I have noticed as we get older we are starting to look more alike....weird I know. While we were at church Tina and I were walking around and I swear 5 different people came up to us and commented on how much we look alike and how much we look like our mom. So I posted some pics of the family so you tell me what do you think!? 
Me and Tina...Look we have the same mole! :)
I wonder what our kids will look like!?


2 comments:
Wow...you and your sister really do look a lot alike. Cute pictures of your family. You will have BEAUTIFUL children because you both are beautiful - seriously!
You are right! You are looking more alike. But beautiful is beautiful! So glad you had fun. Pretty cool that you are going to be an auntie to a little pink bundle!!
Post a Comment