I know it has been a while since I have posted...Sorry but I was waiting to get the pics from Christmas. Spence and I went to Georgia to be with my family for the Holidays. We were able to spend 10 days there and it was GREAT!!! Our trip started off great when we arrived at the airport and found out we could get on a early flight and it was a straight flight. This was so surprising since I always have the WORST experiances when I fly, plus we missed the huge snow storm by just 30 min or so.
We had so much fun in Georgia with my family. Christmas day was so much fun we opened gifts then went to see the new Tom Cruise movie. While we were in GA we also went shopping (almost everyday), the boys went golfing, we went Downtown, played with the Wii, and just hung out. The airport experiance on the way home was a typical day at the airport for me. We got there and went to check in and of course it wouldn't let us so they point us to this huge line to go stand in. After waiting in the line for an hour it was finally our turn and they would let us check our bags b/c you have to check in back no less than 45 min before you flight. I looked at the clock and our flight was leaving in 41 min!!!! Can you believe it. So spence let me go and get on the flight with my sister, brother, sister-in-law and J while he checked the bags and when on the later flight. He is sooo good to me :). Well we all made it back home safely and enjoyed our vacation.
A watch from grandmas Rugamas
Another watch.
J and I outside....the weather was so nice while we were there






1 comments:
so fun with everyone... I love that last picture
Post a Comment