Tina and I went to the BYU v. UNLV game. I arrived at Tina's apartment on time and of course Tina was running late! We were both hungry but I didn't want to miss opening kick off so we went to look for a place to park. Of course I parked the first place I could. Surprisingly it was warm and sunny so by the time we got to our seats I was sweating bullets. :) We got to the game with plenty of time to spare but by the end of the third quarter we were starving and Tina talked me into leaving early. We went to go eat and we got a text from my dad asking if the last touchdown was by where we were sitting. I had to call my dad and break the news that we had left the game early, he was soo disappointed! I guess the game had an exciting ending and we missed it....oh well we had fun!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So i had to register on here just to defend myself! You were the one that said "i'm ready when you are" everyone know's that is the universal signal for "i really want to leave but don't want to force you"...stop blaming me!
Post a Comment